Express Teeth Whitening Center has revolutionized tooth whitening with state-of the art technology that is safe and effective. Whitening USA is gentle. There’s no scraping. Our whitening system uses only two simple elements: gel and light.
Express Teeth Whitening’s Whitening Accelerator. It’s a specially designed lamp that works in tandem with our whitening gel to accelerate the whitening process. This light has been clinically proven safe for tooth enamel as well as skin, gums, and other soft tissues. It emits virtually no heat and no harmful UV (ultraviolet light). Express Teeth Whitening’s Whitening Accelerator is the most advanced whitening technology on the market.
The gel is specifically engineered to respond to the blue wavelenghts of the Express Teeth Whitening’s Whitening Accelerator’s light system. When the light illuminates the gel, it activates and safely accelerates the whitening process; achieving amazing results highintensity LED cold-light activates the Express Teeth Whitening’s Whitening Gel, a specially formulated whitening gel that contains Hydrogen or Carbimide Peroxide.
How it works?
- First, the whitening gel is carefully applied into a Thermoforming tray.
- Then, you place the tray in your mouth.
- The gel is then activated by the blue light for 15-20 minutes while you relax, watching tv or listening to your favorite tunes on your iPod.
- After the first 15 or 20 minutes you remove the tray, we rinse the tray, and repeat the procedure one more time.
- Once the second treatment is finished, we provide you with post whitening procedures to follow for the next 48 hours. And you are your way with a dazzling smile. See Preparing for your Teeth Whitening Procedure.
Express Teeth Whitening Center's revolutionary technology is clinically proven to get your teeth their whitest. Teeth whitening has never been this safe and this comfortable...
Let’s face it, one of the first things you notice about people is their smile! When you meet an individual with a beautiful, natural white smile, it catches your attention.